What is an Airtm Account?
At Airtm, we believe that people and businesses must have access to their money regardless of the country they are located in or the currency they use.
We believe in contributing to the freedom of people to protect their savings from devaluation.
We see technology as a tool to promote economic empowerment and democratize access to financial services.
Buy Airtm Account
- Airtm Account
- 100% Satisfaction
- Fully verified Account
- Moneyback Guaranteed
- Best price and quality
- 24/7 Support
How does Airtm work?
Airtm facilitates the exchange between different payment methods and dollars at Airtm, which we call AirUSD. We do this through the peer-to-peer network that we have built up over the years.
This peer-to-peer network is what distinguishes Airtm from other e-wallets and allows your Airtm funds to be connected to more payment methods, at better rates, worldwide.
What are peer-to-peer (P2P) transactions?
In Airtm’s peer-to-peer marketplace, buyers and sellers match up to exchange Airtm dollars for local currency. With peer-to-peer transactions, there are fewer restrictions that provide a free market rate and no limits on cross-border transfers.
Although peer-to-peer transactions are used less, they are becoming one of the easiest and most reliable ways to transfer funds. It is important to note that this process is different from traditional banks and electronic purses with automated direct transfers.
Peer-to-peer transactions are fast and secure. All Airtm dollars are held in custody, while a professional mediation team is on standby to ensure that funds are released to the right party.
Peer-to-Peer Trading Pros: There are over 100 payment methods available. This allows for more variety when it comes to buying and selling dollars. As there is less interference from third parties, lower fees are applied to users.
Cons of peer-to-peer transactions: It can take longer to trade in a peer-to-peer market. Transfers in payment methods have to be completed before a transaction is completed.
The time usually varies depending on the payment method used and the pair being traded. Peer-to-peer markets also have a steeper learning curve, as most users are used to traditional automated fund transfer processes.
How to add funds/deposit (peer-to-peer)
Airtm facilitates the exchange between different payment methods and dollars at Airtm, which we call AirUSD. We do this through the peer-to-peer network that we have built up over the years. This peer-to-peer network is what distinguishes Airtm from other e-wallets and allows your Airtm funds to be connected to more payment methods, at better rates, worldwide.
Steps to add funds:
1. Go to the left side panel, select the “Add” option, and the payment method you will use.
2. Enter the amount to the fund, confirm the payment method details, and confirm the details to submit your request.
3. Once your transaction is accepted by a peer, the peer’s funds will be held in your name by Airtm to make the transaction secure.
4. You will need to transfer the funds to your partner in the transfer method you selected.
5. Return to Airtm and confirm that you have sent the funds by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
6. When your peer receives the funds, he or she will confirm and the funds held in your name by Airtm will be released to your Airtm account, completing the transaction.
More Product: Buy Facebook Ads VCC